The ICIS project will stage two main events each year: one public international conference and one closed research workshop to discuss the results of our work. In addition, we will host a regular speaker series beginning in the Fall of 2014. We expect to make video and audio recordings of the conferences and workshops available to interested faculty and students.
- An Open Digital Global South: Risks & Rewards (conference)
- 2IC-FOODS (conference)
- Gaming Metrics (conference)
- Authorship and the Promises of Digital Dissemination (workshop)
- Software for Science: Getting Credit for Code (workshop)
- The Social Life of Medical Data (workshop)
- Art of the Archive (workshop)